The Vanworx Chesil conversion has a number of features that all stand out with their own credentials. From the CAN hob, the layout of the switches and sink combo to the under bed drawer fridge to the unique layout.
The Vanworx Chesil conversion from Vanworx is great for family and friends. This pairs really nicely with the Reimo elevating roof. There is also a dedicated channel for the heating vents.
SWB variant available on request
- Reimo easyfit elevating roof
- Reimo easyfit elevating roof bed
- 130cm, 3 Seater RIB Bed with integrated headrests (trimmed In Simora*). Fitted with Vanworx fully pull tested fitting frame
- Full length cabinets made from lightweight high-pressure laminate furniture board pressed in the UK. Includes kitchen unit with a cutlery drawer, storage and lighting above and a rear wardrobe cabinet
- Underbed storage with front & rear kickplates
- Rear ceiling pod with speakers
- Sliding table system stored in sliding door
- 12V leisure battery system includes premium AGM leisure battery, CTEK charge controller, USB & 12V sockets
- 240V Hook up with 10m hook up lead and storage bag included
- Low energy LED Lighting (3 x Flexi lights, 2 x spot lights, 1 x Kitchen strip light)
- Waeco CRX50 12V Compressor Fridge with removable freezer compartment
- Dometic double burner hob and sink unit
- Gas installation including gas locker & gas safe certificate
- Water installation including pump & internal storage bottle
- Full carpet lining; walls, doors, ceiling, exposed metal work
- Thermafleece natural insulation
- Altro Vinyl Floor
- 3 x Black out curtains
- 150 Highline Kombi including swivel seats, 2nd battery, metallic paint, with 4 Berth Chesil conversion. Roof paint included: £52,692 inc. VAT
- 4 Berth Chesil LWB: £20,000 inc vat
- Leather Upholstery – from £1,500 + VAT
- Staron Worktop (granite style) – from £475 + VAT
- Colour Code Roof (supplied in white) – £500 + VAT
- Mood Lighting – £300 + VAT
- Webasto Heater – £950 + VAT
- Wallis diesel hob/heater (gas free van) – £1,350 + VAT (Changes to spec will occur)
To ensure your camper is built to your expectations we offer a conversion consultation. In this appointment we will show you around our demonstrator van ensuring you see all the features, how you a range of flooring, cabinet and carpet samples to compare and combine. We’ll give you a tour of our workshop where you can chat to our experienced team with any questions you may have.
Our team will be on hand during your conversion to answer any questions you may have. Providing you with photographs of your conversions progress and updating you on your collection date.
Once we have completed your conversion a member of our team will handover your van giving full demonstrations of all of your campers features. You also receive an instruction booklet detailing the conversion and how it works.
We regularly upload some of our recently completed Chesil VW Camper conversions works to out website. For more information on specs – and further images – simply visit our recent work section of the website.
Please complete our short enquiry form below if you’re interested in finding out more about our VW conversions.