The Vanworx Slipper conversion takes your ply-lined van and turns it into a full blown camper. Taking a traditional layout of 3/4 width crash tested Rock and Roll Bed and 1/4 width-full length furniture. We use all of the best materials from the battery (VW OE brand), to the furniture board, every part is researched and the most suitable is tried and tested and then built into the package.
The Vanworx Slipper conversion gives a good compromise of sleeping area and also a huge amount of storage. There is no wasted space and there is a large storage area also under the bed. Available in 2 or 4 berth.
- Reimo Elevating Roof (4 Berth only)
- Reimo Elevating Roof Bed (4 Berth only)
- 112cm, 2 Seater RIB Bed with internal headrests (trimmed In Simora*)
- Full carpet lining; walls, doors, ceiling, exposed metal work, etc.
- Thermafleece natural insulation
- Altro Vinyl Floor
- Leisure Battery kit
- 240V Hook up with 10m hook up lead included
- Side Ceiling Pod
- Rear Ceiling pod with speakers
- Sliding table system stored in sliding door
- Smev Double burner hob and sink
- Waeco CRX50 Compressor Fridge
- Gas installation including gas locker & vehicle specific gas certificate
- Water installation including pump & bottle
- Camper Lighting (3 x Flexi lights, 2 x spot lights, 1 x Kitchen strip light)
- 3 x Curtains
- 2 berth: £10,500 inc vat (LWB + £500)
- 4 berth: £15,000 inc vat (LWB + £750)
- Leather Upholstery – from £1,500 + VAT
- Staron Worktop (granite style) – from £475 + VAT
- Colour Code Roof (supplied in white) – £500 + VAT
- Mood Lighting – £300 + VAT
- Webasto Heater – £950 + VAT
- Wallis diesel hob/heater (gas free van) – £1,350 + VAT
We regularly upload some of our recently completed Slipper VW Camper conversions works to out website. For more information on specs – and further images – simply visit our recent work section of the website.
Please complete our short enquiry form below if you’re interested in finding out more about our VW conversions.