This set-up is especially relevant if you are trying to fit a traditional layout into a vehicle with twin side loading doors. With the units as one single unit as opposed to two, we have created a huge amount of strength to prevent any flex in the furniture.
The cabinets are slightly shorter in the Vanworx Westbay conversion, than your average conversion but this does allow a fair amount of leg room for a swivelling driver seat.
- Reimo Elevating Roof (4 Berth only)
- Reimo Elevating Roof Bed (4 Berth only)
- 112cm, 2 Seater RIB Bed with internal headrests (trimmed in Simora)
- Full carpet lining; walls, doors, ceiling, exposed metal work, etc.
- Thermafleece natural insulation
- Altro Vinyl Floor
- Leisure Battery kit
- 240V Hook up with 10m hook up lead included
- High quality, lightweight, durable, hand built furniture
- Single piece furniture design
- Side Ceiling Pod
- Rear Ceiling pod with speakers
- Sliding table system stored in sliding door
- Smev Double burner hob and sink
- Waeco CRX50 Compressor Fridge
- Gas installation including gas locker & vehicle specific gas certificate
- Water installation including pump & bottle
- Camper Lighting (3 x Flexi lights, 2 x spot lights, 1 x Kitchen strip light)
- 3 x Curtains
- 2 berth: £11,600 inc vat (LWB + £500)
- 4 berth: £16,250 inc vat (LWB + £750)
- Leather Upholstery – from £1,500 + VAT
- Staron Worktop (granite style) – from £475 + VAT
- Colour Code Roof (supplied in white) – £500 + VAT
- Mood Lighting – £300 + VAT
- Webasto Heater – £950 + VAT
- Wallis diesel hob/heater (gas free van) – £1,350 + VAT
We regularly upload some of our recently completed Westbay VW Camper conversions works to out website. For more information on specs – and further images – simply visit our recent work section of the website.
Please complete our short enquiry form below if you’re interested in finding out more about our VW conversions.