Vanworx Slipper Conversion – our most popular conversion
The Vanworx Slipper conversion takes your ply-lined van and turns it into a full blown camper. Taking a traditional layout of 3/4 width crash tested RIB Bed and 1/4 width-full length furniture. We use all of the best materials from the battery, to the furniture board, every part is researched and the most suitable is tried and tested and then built into the package. The Vanworx Slipper conversion gives a good compromise of sleeping area and also a huge amount of storage. There is no wasted space and there is a large storage area also under the bed. Available in 2 or 4 berth. (Twin Slider variant available on request.)
Check out our latest VW Slipper conversions!
We regularly upload some of our recently completed Slipper VW Camper conversions works to out website. For more information on specs – and further images – simply visit our recent work section of the website.
- Reimo easyfit elevating roof
- Reimo easyfit elevating roof bed
- 112cm, 2 Seater RIB Bed with integrated headrests (trimmed In Simora*). Fitted with Vanworx fully pull tested fitting frame.
- Full length cabinets made from lightweight high-pressure laminate furniture board pressed in the UK. Includes kitchen unit with a cutlery drawer, storage and lighting above and a rear wardrobe cabinet.
- Underbed storage with front & rear kickplates (Porta potti storage available)
- Rear ceiling pod with speakers
- Sliding table system stored in sliding door
- 12V leisure battery system includes premium AGM leisure battery, CTEK charge controller, USB & 12V sockets.
- 240V Hook up with 10m hook up lead and storage bag included
- Low energy LED Lighting (3 x Flexi lights, 2 x spot lights, 1 x Kitchen strip light)
- Waeco CRX50 12V Compressor Fridge with removable freezer compartment
- Dometic double burner hob and sink unit
- Gas installation including gas locker & gas safe certificate
- Water installation including pump & internal storage bottle
- Full carpet lining; walls, doors, ceiling, exposed metal work
- Thermafleece natural insulation
- Altro Vinyl Floor
- 3 x Black out curtains
- Leather Upholstery – from £1,750 + VAT
- Staron Worktop (granite style) – from £475 + VAT
- Colour Code Roof (supplied in white) – £500 + VAT
- Mood Lighting – £300 + VAT
- Webasto Heater – £950 + VAT
- Wallis diesel hob/heater (gas free van) – £1,350 + VAT
Other colours available on request
The VANWORX CAMPER CONVERSION Process…
To ensure your camper is built to your expectations we offer a conversion consultation. In this appointment we will show you around our demonstrator van ensuring you see all the features, how you a range of flooring, cabinet and carpet samples to compare and combine. We’ll give you a tour of our workshop where you can chat to our experienced team with any questions you may have.
Our team will be on hand during your conversion to answer any questions you may have. Providing you with photographs of your conversions progress and updating you on your collection date. Once we have completed your conversion a member of our team will handover your van giving full demonstrations of all of your campers features. You also receive an instruction booklet detailing the conversion and how it works.
We’d love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your camper conversion – or new vehicle purchase. Please complete our short enquiry form below if you’re interested in finding out more about our VW conversions.