A conversion for Twin Sliders Only
This set-up is especially relevant if you are trying to fit a traditional layout into a vehicle with twin side loading doors. With the units as one single unit as opposed to two, we have created a huge amount of strength to prevent any flex in the furniture. The cabinets are slightly shorter in the Vanworx Westbay conversion, than your average conversion but this does allow a fair amount of leg room for a swivelling driver seat.
Check out our latest VW Westbay conversions!
We regularly upload some of our recently completed Westbay VW Camper conversions works to out website. For more information on specs – and further images – simply visit our recent work section of the website.
- Reimo Elevating Roof (4 Berth only)
- Reimo Elevating Roof Bed (4 Berth only)
- 112cm, 2 Seater RIB Bed with internal headrests (trimmed in Simora)
- Full carpet lining; walls, doors, ceiling, exposed metal work, etc.
- Thermafleece natural insulation
- Altro Vinyl Floor
- Leisure Battery kit
- 240V Hook up with 10m hook up lead included
- High quality, lightweight, durable, hand built furniture
- Single piece furniture design
- Side Ceiling Pod
- Rear Ceiling pod with speakers
- Sliding table system stored in sliding door
- Smev Double burner hob and sink
- Waeco CRX50 Compressor Fridge
- Gas installation including gas locker & vehicle specific gas certificate
- Water installation including pump & bottle
- Camper Lighting (3 x Flexi lights, 2 x spot lights, 1 x Kitchen strip light)
- 3 x Curtains
- Leather Upholstery – from £1,500 + VAT
- Staron Worktop (granite style) – from £475 + VAT
- Colour Code Roof (supplied in white) – £500 + VAT
- Mood Lighting – £300 + VAT
- Webasto Heater – £950 + VAT
- Wallis diesel hob/heater (gas free van) – £1,350 + VAT
Other colours available on request
The VANWORX CAMPER CONVERSION Process…
To ensure your camper is built to your expectations we offer a conversion consultation. In this appointment we will show you around our demonstrator van ensuring you see all the features, how you a range of flooring, cabinet and carpet samples to compare and combine. We’ll give you a tour of our workshop where you can chat to our experienced team with any questions you may have.
Our team will be on hand during your conversion to answer any questions you may have. Providing you with photographs of your conversions progress and updating you on your collection date. Once we have completed your conversion a member of our team will handover your van giving full demonstrations of all of your campers features. You also receive an instruction booklet detailing the conversion and how it works.