Custom building your perfect bus!
Vanworx offer a comprehensive modification and part build service at our Portland HQ, as well as our satellite Xpress Workshop in Wells. Our popular part-build services includes a full range of styling, lining, leather and tuning options. Throughout all of our VW Kombi and Transporter modifications and part builds, the one thing we will not compromise is the safety and suitability of the products we fit – which is why we select only the very best products available with VW Approval and Whole Vehicle Type Approval. We’ve created a number of bundles to help you find your way through our different modification and part build services, and have included a sample price list for some of our more popular modifications. You can also contact us via our online form.
The Vanworx Slipper is our take on a traditional 4 seater and 4 berth VW camper. We have designed this vehicle to be usable as a car day to day but also have the perfect spec for a campervan. Using the high spec Highline kombi as our base we then add our Custom Built camper using a combination of Reimo elevating roof, RIB rock and roll bed (with Vanworx crash tested fitting frame) and a host of Vanworx extras it extremely easy to use and maintain. Comprising two double beds, generous storage, hob and sink, fridge and freezer, leisure battery and 240v electrics. Optional heater and leather upholstery available.
From: £18,000 INC VAT
The Vanworx Chesil comprises a 130cm 3 seater RIB bed to give that bigger bed and extra passenger carrying option. As it is a long wheel base (LWB) we also retain a standard kitchen layout and there is copious amounts of storage. One of the team’s favourite campers this really is a great option for those who can live with a LWB camper. The spec includes Reimo easyfit elevating roof and roof bed, 130cm RIB rock and roll bed with. Comprising two double beds, generous storage, hob and sink, fridge and freezer, leisure battery and 240v electrics. Optional heater and leather upholstery available.
From: £20,000 INC VAT
Vanworx have established a strong reputation as Volkswagen transporter specialists and for high quality campervans with Whole Vehicle Type Approval and VW Accreditation. As well as our pioneering campervans, Vanworx are also best known for their striking VW Kombi sports vans. Our Thruxton sports package includes a wide range of high spec styling accessories to make your VW bus even more special. Our dedicated VW Kombi centre in Wells holds a great stock of both new and used T5 and T6 vehicles; all at brilliantly competitive prices.
Volkswagen are building great base vehicles for us to customise. As a Revo dealer we can tweak the vans to optimise the engine performance. We also highly recommend upgrading your suspension as this gives a far better ride and more enjoyable ride.
From: £299.00 + VAT
After testing a number of brands to offer the ultimate high quality audio experience we have a selection of packages for you. Depending on your taste in music and also available space in your bus we have a set up that should work for you
From: £250.00 + VAT
Vanworx have a range of designs that can be customised with a wide range of colours, contrasting stitches and tartans/alcantaras. The hides are imported from Germany and are of the highest quality.
From: £1,500.00 + VAT
By lining and insulating your vehicle you transform the rear of the van/kombi into a far warmer, quieter area. We use the very best self adhesive German carpet along with 100% natural welsh insulation. When lining a kombi we resuse all of the VW panels and clips to give a factory, easy to maintain install.
From: £850.00 + VAT
We offer a fully removable sleep pack option for your kombi for that night away or ‘siesta’. With a removable bed platform, 3 x curtains and a silver screen this means your kombi then becomes an awesome adventure wagon. 3/4 width and full width available.
FROM: £1,500 + VAT
For the outdoor lovers or an outdoor workspace for all weathers, we include; awning rail, canvas awning with carbon fibre telescopic legs, seats that store in the tailgate and pop up table that stores in the door.
FROM: £1,200 + VAT
Whether it is a coolant hose or an engine, service or pre-holiday check, the standards are of the highest quality whenever you visit us. All of our technicians are fully trained and we only use state of the art diagnostic equipment and genuine Volkswagen parts.
Part Build example pricing
- Full lining, insulation and alcantara headlining: £850 + VAT
- USB charging points and 6 x LED lights: £250 + VAT
- Sound deadening: £500 + VAT (1/2 van) or £950 + VAT for full van
- Leather upholstery: from £1,500 + VAT (5 seater kombi)
- Caravelle door cards: £800 + VAT
- Upgrade front speakers (inc sound deaden front doors): £500 + VAT
- Rear speakers (inc headunit mod): £250 + VAT
- Premium audio install with sub: from £1,500 + VAT
- Brand new VW rear kombi seats inc floor mat: £1,400 + VAT
- Fixed VW privacy glass: £250 + VAT per window
- Opening VW privacy glass: £550 + VAT per window
- Tailgate/Barn Door glass: £350 + VAT
- Underseat leisure battery install: from £500 + VAT
- Webasto night heater with 7 day timer: from £1,000 + VAT
- Reimo elevating roof and roof bed: From £4300 + VAT
- RIB rock and Roll beds with crash tested fitting frame: From £2350 + VAT
- Caravelle seat and California bed installs: POA
- Genuine VW Sportline Spoilers: Front £690 + VAT / Rear £330 + VAT
- VWX angular sidebars: £400 + VAT
- VWX black mirror caps and stainless detailing in front grille: £250 + VAT
- H&R -40mm Sports suspension: £445 + VAT includes wheel alignment
- Bilstein Coilover suspension: £1,250 + VAT Includes wheel alignment
- H&R uprated anti roll bars: From £380 + VAT
- Revo software upgrade: From £299 + VAT
- Milltek exhaust: From £400 + VAT (vehicle specific)