Custom building your perfect bus!
Vanworx offer a comprehensive modification and part build service at our Portland HQ, as well as our satellite Xpress Workshop in Wells. Our popular part-build services includes a full range of styling, lining, leather and tuning options. Throughout all of our VW Kombi and Transporter modifications and part builds, the one thing we will not compromise is the safety and suitability of the products we fit – which is why we select only the very best products available with VW Approval and Whole Vehicle Type Approval. We’ve created a number of bundles to help you find your way through our different modification and part build services, and have included a sample price list for some of our more popular modifications. You can also contact us via our online form.
Vanworx have a range of designs that can be customised with a wide range of colours, contrasting stitches and tartans/alcantaras. The hides are imported from Germany and are of the highest quality.
From: £1,500.00 + VAT
By lining and insulating your vehicle you transform the rear of the van/kombi into a far warmer, quieter area. We use the very best self adhesive German carpet along with 100% natural welsh insulation. When lining a kombi we resuse all of the VW panels and clips to give a factory, easy to maintain install.
From: £850.00 + VAT
After testing a number of brands to offer the ultimate high quality audio experience we have a selection of packages for you. Depending on your taste in music and also available space in your bus we have a set up that should work for you
From: £250.00 + VAT
Volkswagen are building great base vehicles for us to customise. As a Revo dealer we can tweak the vans to optimise the engine performance. We also highly recommend upgrading your suspension as this gives a far better ride and more enjoyable ride.
From: £400.00 + VAT
Whether it is a coolant hose or an engine, service or pre-holiday check, the standards are of the highest quality whenever you visit us. All of our technicians are fully trained and we only use state of the art diagnostic equipment and genuine Volkswagen parts.
Part Build example pricing
- Full lining, insulation and alcantara headlining: £850 + VAT
- USB charging points and 6 x LED lights: £250 + VAT
- Sound deadening: £500 + VAT (1/2 van) or £950 + VAT for full van
- Leather upholstery: from £1,500 + VAT (5 seater kombi)
- Caravelle door cards: £800 + VAT
- Upgrade front speakers (inc sound deaden front doors): £500 + VAT
- Rear speakers (inc headunit mod): £250 + VAT
- Premium audio install with sub: from £1,500 + VAT
- Brand new VW rear kombi seats inc floor mat: £1,400 + VAT
- Fixed VW privacy glass: £250 + VAT per window
- Opening VW privacy glass: £550 + VAT per window
- Tailgate/Barn Door glass: £350 + VAT
- Underseat leisure battery install: from £500 + VAT
- Webasto night heater with 7 day timer: from £1,000 + VAT
- Reimo elevating roof and roof bed: POA
- RIB rock and Roll beds with crash tested fitting frame: POA
- Caravelle seat and California bed installs: POA
- Genuine VW Sportline Spoilers: Front £690 + VAT / Rear £330 + VAT
- VWX angular sidebars: £400 + VAT
- VWX black mirror caps and stainless detailing in front grille: £250 + VAT
- H&R -40mm Sports suspension: £445 + VAT includes wheel alignment
- Bilstein Coilover suspension: £1,250 + VAT Includes wheel alignment
- H&R uprated anti roll bars: POA
- Revo software upgrade: POA (vehicle specific)
- Wagner intercooler: POA (vehicle specific)
- Milltek exhaust: POA (vehicle specific)